So you heard that you can download iMessage on your Windows? I’m sure you are excited to use its features. But is it possible to download and use iMessage on a Windows PC?
Read on because in this article I’ll be revealing to you four easy methods to download and use iMessage on your Windows desktop.
However, most people will tell you to not give iMessage much importance as there are alternatives like Whatsapp, Facebook messenger, and more but there are still some features of iMessage that might not be available in these apps.
Those features can only be enjoyed by Apple users. Why?
iMessage is a software launched by Apple so Windows users can’t get access to it and hence they miss out on all the awesome features it has. So the official download is only available for Apple users.
But there’s always a solution. Or solutions. Below I have shared four ways to download iMessage on Windows. You can try all of them or the one that helps you in getting iMessage on your Windows computer.
But before going to the methods let’s count some of the features of the iMessage app that makes it unique. I hope these help you decide if iMessage is really what you need.
What Is iMessage And Why Is It Unique?
iMessage is a messaging service launched by Apple for its users only. It has become popular and one of the most used messaging services among iPhone users.
Here’s a list of features that makes it one of the best messaging apps.
- The iMessage app has a wide range of audio, video, and photos that you can share with your contacts.
- It offers high speed so that the sharing process is super fast.
- iMessage app has a lot of emojis and smiles that you can use to add emotions to your texts.
- It also allows you to create your stickers.
- It is available free of cost.
- The interface provided by the iMessage app is amazing and the graphics when viewed are vibrant.
- It has options to find out more about the delivery whether received on the other side or not.
- Easy to download and install on Computer.
- One of the best apps for group chat and video calling purposes.
- iMessage allows you to send unlimited messages of any form (videos, images, audio, etc)
- Using this app lets you send messages at your data cost, so you need not download any third-party app.
- With iMessage on PC, you can type at a faster speed with broader screen size.
- iMessage comes with End-to-end encryption for security & Privacy.
The list can touch the sky but let’s not go there. We will lose our topic. So, after finding out its amazing features you must be excited to download the iMessage on Windows.
Also Read: How To Download GarageBand On Windows?
Therefore, without wasting your time here are the 4 methods for downloading iMessage on Windows PC after which you can also use its features.
How To Get iMessage for Windows?
You can use any of the methods to download the iMessage app on your computer. I would suggest you first go through all the methods and then choose the one that works for you.
1. USING CHROME REMOTE DESKTOP
The first method is to use Chrome Remote Desktop. For this method, you will need a Mac laptop and a Windows PC.
Follow these steps to download iMessage on Windows.
- Install the Chrome Remote Desktop on your Windows Google Chrome browser on both devices.
- After the installation process is complete, click on the “Add to Chrome” option and wait for the download to complete.
- Install the Chrome browser.
- Click on the launch app in the Browser app section.
- On your MacBook, install the Chrome Remote Desktop host installer.
- After the installation process is complete, set a security pin or password to access another screen on Windows.
- On your Windows system and find the remote Mac. Then click on it for Start screen sharing on Windows.
The process is complete and now you can access another computer using Chrome Remote Desktop so that you can get iMessage on Chromebook.
But if you don’t have a MacBook then don’t worry. The next method will work for you.
2. USING BLUESTACKS EMULATOR
You can download iMessage on your Windows PC using the BlueStacks emulator.
Here’s the step-by-step process to follow.
- First, download the Bluestacks Emulator on your device in case you don’t have it.
- After the download is completed, install it on your PC.
- Once it is done, then run the emulator as administrator.
- The search box will appear. Inbox type iMessage, and you will be headed to the App store page.
- Search for the iMessage app in the App Store.
- Download the app and then set up the iMessage.
Now you are done and allowed to use iMessage on your Windows PC and begin experiencing its features.
3. USING IPADIAN iOS SIMULATOR
In this method, we will be using an iPadian emulator.
- Visit website http://www.ipadian.net/ to get iPadian for your Windows PC
- Download this iOS simulator from there.
- After you have downloaded it, install the .exe file on your PC.
- The next step is to run the emulator.
- Click on the box to accept and continue.
- Once the process of installation is completed successfully, you can now launch the iPadian software on your Windows PC.
- Search for the iMessage app and download it.
4. USING CYDIA
Follow these steps to download the iMessage app using CYDIA.
- Get Cydia on your Windows PC.
- Open the Cydia app and search for remote apps.
- Now, install the Cydia app and wait for a few minutes to complete the process.
- Go to the settings tab and click remote messages.
- Now, create a username and password. Then make sure that your iOS device and PC are both connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Open your browser on the PC and then enter an IP address.
- Press Enter.
- Fill in your password details, and the setup is completed.
Must Read: How To Download iTunes For Windows PC?
So this is how you can download the iMessage app on Windows and check Apple messages on it. I’m sure that you have successfully access it on your computer using one of the above-described methods.
By now, you must have noticed that all of the methods are easy to follow and free of cost. Now, you may not be an iPhone user but you can use the iMessage app that is only for iPhone users. Ain’t that awesome?
If you liked this post please share it with your friends. Thanks for reading.